Thursday, January 8, 2015

Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair Eye Cream

I was recently chosen by Crowdtap to sample Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair Eye Cream (retail price is listed as $20.99). Although I had not previously heard of this product, I was super excited for this opportunity as I suffer from permanent bags/circles under my eyes - the result of having had Graves Disease (and children) and am always on the lookout for ways to minimize them.

This product comes in a long pen-like container with an attached brush that dispenses product as you turn a knob at the base.

 
The product is a thin white paste with a slight shimmer and no noticeable scent.

When first applied, this product does slightly disguise circles (I think due to the shimmer) but after two days of use, it started to sting a bit when I applied it. I have used this product for 2 weeks and do not see any lasting noticeable change but the stinging aspect makes me think that it might be a skin bleach and so it may work on folks who were born with darker pigment under their eyes.

Conclusion: This product provided only a very slight temporary lightening under my eyes. I'm unsure of the cost of this product but I think if you have dark rings under your eyes it might be worth it for you to give it a shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment